I have a worm issue?????

Support for IntegraMOD 141

Moderator: Integra Moderator

I have a worm issue?????

PostAuthor: jjms3216 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:57 am

whenever some tries to register for my forum on my website they get an error saying the site has been compromised and there is a possible worm.

I also get this error when i try to post a discussion topic and add a description line.

any ideas how to correct this, I am very new to this and trying to understand how all of this works.

thank you for your help

Joseph

jjms3216

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 0.00

Re: I have a worm issue?????

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:43 pm

If possible, can you please post the exact error or warning message, and please give a link to your site. It will help us to better understand and diagnose your problem.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

If you build it, I can break it! ~ Whispered in the tone of the movie Field of Dreams.
MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

PostAuthor: jjms3216 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:51 am

SECURITY ALERT » » » »
CBACK CrackerTracker has detected a potential attack on this site with a worm or exploit script so the Security System stopped the script.

If you can see this page after including a new MOD into your board or after clicking on a link please contact the Board Administrator with this error message and a description what you have done before you could see this page, that the Admin has the possibility to fix the problem.

jjms3216

PostAuthor: Helter » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:15 am

Always use Protection

Please do not PM for support
Helter
Administrator
Administrator

Cash on hand: 187.60
IntegraMOD version: IM 3

PostAuthor: jjms3216 » Thu May 06, 2010 9:13 am

I am still unable to fix this, h is the link to my site, any help would be great with the issue i am having, the 2 places i am getting this error message is when people are trying to register for my forum and also when I'm trying to add a description to new or existing topic on the forum itself.

thank you

Joseph.

jjms3216

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Sat May 08, 2010 3:18 pm

You have to follow that thread to the T. You have to teach Ctracker the difference between good and bad.

If you have already tried the remedies in that thread, instead of setting the security to medium as it suggests, try low instead.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

If you build it, I can break it! ~ Whispered in the tone of the movie Field of Dreams.
MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

Return to IntegraMOD 141