Sub Menu
Links Menu
Online Users

In total there are 316 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 313 guests

Most users ever online was 1091 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:27 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] based on users active over the past 60 minutes

[Solved]Need help with few things

IntegraMOD 141 Themes

Moderator: Integra Moderator

[Solved]Need help with few things

PostAuthor: HBAndrew » Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:45 am

Hey guys, need help with a couple things for my theme.

The main thing I want doing is changing the looks of all the forum tables to match the original of the theme or better, here are a couple screenshots, first is what my forums/album/downloads blah blah basically what everything looks like now, second is from the original theme, though TBH the original wasn't very good to begin with.

Current: http://www.clan-hb.com/random/current.jpg
Original: http://www.clan-hb.com/random/original.jpg

To change this part of themes does it involve editing almost every single tpl and takes the longest for themeing? Might just leave it it isn't TOO bad.

Second, it came with a flash login/logout box but because it's a port from php-nuke it's totally wrong and I would like to know what to change the url's and settings to if phpbb alone even supports it. Also it's 2 seperate swf's, one to show when the user is logged out and one to show when the user is logged in. I have no idea how to switch things around depending on user status let alone doing it with flash files in the header.

This is the current action when clicking submit I think:
Code: Select all
on (release, keyPress "<Enter>"){     getURL("modules.php?name=Your_Account", "", "POST");     username = "";     user_password = "";     _root.gotoAndPlay(16);}  

and it sends me to the url, fake login info obviously]modules.php?name=Your_Account?op=login&username=HBAndrew&user_password=HBAndrew[/code]

Hopefully it's possible to fix this, if not then no worries it's not exactly needed.

Final problem that I can remember for now is the title text on the blocks like Board Navigation etc is white, it is meant to be blue but if I change it to blue, all other white text like post text, news text etc etc turns blue too, I have seen themes with a different block title colour from the rest of the text but no idea how to do it. Copied and pasted the top part of the blocks from the php-nuke files to get the text in the right position, that's probably what broke the text colouring not sure

If someone could give the theme a check (someone who does a lot of themeing) soon that would be great, PM/IM/Email/reply and I'll send link. Also because I am new at this there may be a LOT of excess images left over, a lot of links to images I don't know what are used for etc so yeah probably a bit of a mess.

Any help appreciated thanks.
Last edited by HBAndrew on Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http]Get a free 100% guaranteed iPhone![/url]

HBAndrew
Members
Members

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 0.00

Re: Need help with few things and someone to look theme over

PostAuthor: Helter » Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:14 am

#1 those images are generally cellpic1 through cellpic3 and you should only have to edit the .css to change them. If you need to edit the tpl, you need index_box.tpl from there you can change which tables use which cellpic

#2 as of phpbb 2.0.19 or .20 you cannot use flash to logout. You can still use it to login, but phpbb now checks sid on logout and there is no way I know of to pass this info from flash

the code for login is

on (release) {     getURL("login.php");}  

the code for register is

on (release) {     getURL("profile.php?mode=profil&sub=profile_prefer&mod=0");}  

to display the login box according to logged status, place the flash code switch tags like this

[code]<BEGIN>  <table>   <tr>     <td><object classid="clsid]
Last edited by Helter on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always use Protection

Please do not PM for support
Helter
Administrator
Administrator

Cash on hand: 172.60
IntegraMOD version: IM 3

PostAuthor: HBAndrew » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:52 am

Ok thank you.
Last edited by HBAndrew on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http]Get a free 100% guaranteed iPhone![/url]

HBAndrew
Members
Members

Cash on hand: 0.00

Return to IntegraMOD 141