pagination

Support for the IM Portal Project

Moderator: Integra Moderator

pagination

PostAuthor: Ratt » Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:37 am

Is there a news block, not the newsmod available at phpbb which has been abandoned and locked with security issues, just a news block i can use to where i can have topics displayed on the portal page then at the bottom have a pagination to where it actually transfers to the next portal page
example
mysite.com/portal.php
bottom of page has page 1,2,3 etc...
mysite.com/portal.php?page=2 etc... to corrospond with the page number and grab topics from the forum and display them from newest to oldest so i dont have the same topics on each portal page.

Does anyone know how to modify the settings so under portal configuration it shows how many topics to display before transferring to another page?This really should be an option with the forum id block.

The way importal is confugured now is it will grab topics from the forum with a forum id and displays them as an announcement.It only displays the same topics on each new portal page thats created and does not move in pagination from oldest to newest with a selective page number(s) at the bottom to display newest to oldest.

More of an example of wut im looking for
[code]http]
Last edited by Ratt on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ratt

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 0.00

Return to IM Portal Support Forum