Guests Only

Support for the IM Portal Project

Moderator: Integra Moderator

Guests Only

PostAuthor: Pogue Moran » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:54 pm

I've been having problems with my blocks and the permission levels in fact they just don't work right. I'm using IM Portal and no I dont use Integramod. For some reason the group permissions work fine but when I set it to who can view the blocks there's a problem. I set some of my blocks to Registered Users. Okay so I sign out and I can still see the blocks. So I then set a secondary navigation block to Guest Only. Well now when I'm logged on I can still see the guest only block. I want certain blocks to only be viewable by registered users some by all and some by guests only but the permissions aren't working right. What do I need to fix?
Last edited by Pogue Moran on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pogue Moran
Members
Members

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 0.00

Re: Guests Only

PostAuthor: Helter » Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:06 pm

in the future, please be descriptive about your problem without using profanity in your title, or your post will be deleted. thx
Last edited by Helter on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always use Protection

Please do not PM for support
Helter
Administrator
Administrator

Cash on hand: 187.60
IntegraMOD version: IM 3

PostAuthor: Pogue Moran » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:01 am

Sorry helter meant no offense that's why i used an acronym. Anyway like I said the problem is that when I set a portal block to be viewed by guest only it still shows up for other users. And blocks that are set to the registered user level still are able to be viewed by guests. I want the portal blocks to show up for only certain user levels so I can say have a navigation block for the guests and a different one for the actual users. What files do I need to post so you can see where I'm having a problem.
Last edited by Pogue Moran on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pogue Moran
Members
Members

Cash on hand: 0.00

Return to IM Portal Support Forum