Newbie needing help with IM Portal installation

Support for the IM Portal Project

Moderator: Integra Moderator

Newbie needing help with IM Portal installation

PostAuthor: Wolf In Pinstripes » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:15 am

Hi guys - new to the forums, as I have just started looking into adding a portal to my website. I'm fairly new to learning phpbb as it is, so please consider me very green.

My dilemma: I attempted to install IM Portal this weekend, and managed to execute the sql.text file without a hitch (a big accomplishment for me in itself that I am proud of ....lol ). I felt pretty comfortable editing the files required and thought everything was going well. Then I got this error when I tried to load my website pages:

Warning: main(./includes/functions_portal.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/b/r/0/br0nxw0lf7/html/includes/page_header.php on line 35

Is this something that anyone is able to help me with? I'm really hoping to get the portal installed as soon as possible, as I have set up another phpbb2 board for my girlfriend as well that I'd like to install the portal on as well.

Thanks in advance for any assistance -
Last edited by Wolf In Pinstripes on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wolf In Pinstripes

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 0.00

Re: Newbie needing help with IM Portal installation

PostAuthor: Helter » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:15 am

there are many possibilities for that error. Currently our php master devs are away, but if you want to pm me your ftp and site url, i can probably fix you up in a few minutes
Last edited by Helter on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always use Protection

Please do not PM for support
Helter
Administrator
Administrator

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 187.60
IntegraMOD version: IM 3

Return to IM Portal Support Forum