[SOLVED] Smileys Import Question

Support for IntegraMOD 140

Moderator: Integra Moderator

[SOLVED] Smileys Import Question

PostAuthor: doswald » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:44 pm

Hello everyone,

Hope to hear from you. I would like to know how can I add multiple smiley with Smiley Code and Smiley Emotion at the same time, I have 50 new smiley yet I dont want to add them on-by-one.

Hope to hear.

Thanks,
Doswald
Last edited by doswald on Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One of the best ways to educate our hearts is to look at our interaction with other people, because our relationships with others are fundamentally a reflection of our relationship with ourselves.
--Stephen R. Covey First Things First--
doswald
Integra Member
Integra Member

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 0.00

Re: Smileys Import Question

PostAuthor: Teelk » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:19 am

I'm afraid there's never really been a quick way to do it properly. You could upload them all into the smilies directory, but you'd still have to name them and give them smiley codes.

The fastest way I've found is to create smiley packs. You first upload all of the smilies, then follow the instructions found [url=http]here[/url], it can still be slow but it'll add the names and smiley codes all at once.
Last edited by Teelk on Wed Dec 31, 1969 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teelk
Dev Team
Dev Team

PostAuthor: doswald » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:55 pm

"Teelk";p="17211" wrote:I'm afraid there's never really been a quick way to do it properly. You could upload them all into the smilies directory, but you'd still have to name them and give them smiley codes.

The fastest way I've found is to create smiley packs. You first upload all of the smilies, then follow the instructions found [url=http]here[/url], it can still be slow but it'll add the names and smiley codes all at once.

thanks Teelk, wonderful you got my mind.

regards,
doswald
Last edited by doswald on Wed Dec 31, 1969 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One of the best ways to educate our hearts is to look at our interaction with other people, because our relationships with others are fundamentally a reflection of our relationship with ourselves.
--Stephen R. Covey First Things First--
doswald
Integra Member
Integra Member

Return to IntegraMOD 140