Links not showing!

Support for IntegraMOD 141

Moderator: Integra Moderator

Links not showing!

PostAuthor: Bone Conjurer » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:15 am

When I add links to the links box they are not showing up on the portal page. Also how do I adjust the width of the boxes?

Bone Conjurer

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 0.00

Re: Links not showing!

PostAuthor: Helter » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:07 am

blocks set as "left" or "right" can not be width adjusted. Blocks set as "header" or "footer" can be adjusted in acp/IM Portal/Portal Configuration/
Header width and Footer width

Any time you make a change to any "block" content, you must go to acp/IM Portal/Delete Cache Files
Since your links are displayed in a block, they are cached. Delete the cache and they should display correctly
Always use Protection

Please do not PM for support
Helter
Administrator
Administrator

Cash on hand: 187.60
IntegraMOD version: IM 3

PostAuthor: Bone Conjurer » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:23 am

Got that. Now every time I try to add one it says link incomplete. I am not adding banners I have that off.

Bone Conjurer

PostAuthor: Bone Conjurer » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:09 am

OK I figured out the incomplete part and the cache part but they are still not showing in the box in the portal. The link box is showing but the links I add are not showing up.

Now I am getting this again?

SECURITY ALERT » » » »
CBACK CrackerTracker has detected a potential attack on this site with a worm or exploit script so the Security System stopped the script.

If you can see this page after including a new MOD into your board or after clicking on a link please contact the Board Administrator with this error message and a description what you have done before you could see this page, that the Admin has the possibility to fix the problem.

If I did not believe I could make this work I would delete it off the server but my patience is becoming thin right now cause nothing is working like its suppose too.

Bone Conjurer

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:04 pm

That is cracker tracker again. Your still in the process of teaching it what to do. Go back to that thread I referred you to in the past to solve that problem.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

If you build it, I can break it! ~ Whispered in the tone of the movie Field of Dreams.
MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

Return to IntegraMOD 141