Topic Prefix Mod for integramod 1.4.1

Support for IntegraMOD 141

Moderator: Integra Moderator

Topic Prefix Mod for integramod 1.4.1

PostAuthor: Angelus » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:05 am

Hi all,

Im searching for the Topic Prexif mod working with integramod 1.4.1 I only found one mod for phpbb 2.0.21. But I was not able to integrate it because of the changes in some files of integramod.
Please find attached the original file with install instructions for the mod.

Does anyone have this mod integrated?

Greetings and Merry Christmas
Thorsten

Angelus
Integra Member
Integra Member

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 0.00

Re: Topic Prefix Mod for integramod 1.4.1

PostAuthor: Helter » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:08 pm

try this

Code: Select all
################################################################### Mod Title]http://www.talun.de[/url] for Updates## Description:     Add Titel categories to you Forums. You can see it in the viewforums.php##                            and viewtopic.php. You can edit it for each post.  ##                       For each forum you can select you own categories with a CP in the Mod CP ##                       The Optional Filterinstall for the Forumoverview is found after the primary Install## Installation Level: Medium## Installation Time: 30 Minutes / Addon 15 Minutes## Files To Edit:   ## ##               language/lang_english/lang_main.php##               includes/constants.php##               includes/functions_post.php##               includes/functions_topic_list.php##               modcp.php##               posting.php##               viewforum.php##               viewtopic.php####               modcp.tpl##               posting_body.tpl##                   topics_list_box.tpl##               viewtopic_body.tpl##               viewforum_body.tpl###### DEMO [url=http://www.talun.de]http://www.talun.de[/url] ->Kontakt->Board               ##                ##                ## APPEAL: If you have a Forum with this mod you can send me a Mail with your Forum URL for a##         List of Forums who use it. I ´m pleased about####################################################################### Security Disclaimer: This MOD Cannot Be Posted To Or Added At Any Non-Official phpBB Sites######################################################################################################################################## Before Adding This MOD To Your Forum, You Should Back Up All Files Related To This MOD####################################################################  Revision History:## v1.1.1(2006/04/18)## Run under PHPBB 2.0.20 ## Add Filter Addon for the viewforum## v1.1.0(2005/11/27)## Bugfix in the Viewtopic.php##  Revision History:## v1.0.9(2005/11/14)## Added post Subject in viewtopic## Added Searchresults##  Revision History:## v1.0.8(2005/11/10)## Run under PHPBB 2.0.18## v1.0.7(2005/10/22)## Run under PHPBB 2.0.17##NEW: If on delete from a Prefix/cat all Topics with this Prefix will reset to "without a Prefix"##Bugfix: Topic-Preview has loose the Prefix so that you must choose it again. Now it not loose it.## v1.0.6(2005/03/09)## Topic-Preview loose the Prefix so that you must choose it again## Run under PHPBB 2.0.13## v1.0.5 (2003/07/31)##  Run under Phpbb 2.0.5 small bug fixes (Preview, Change the Categorie to Null in Polls etc.)##  v1.0.3 (2003/03/07)##  Add Categories in List of Modcp (thanks to dookie for the idea)##  Works under phpbb Version 2.0.4##  v1.0.2 (2002/05/10) ##  Some Bugfixes like ##  - If No Categorie you cant Post##  - You can choose no Kategories##  v1.0.0##  - First Release and Final.###################################################################  --------Add Table in your Mysql DB----------  CREATE TABLE `phpbb_topic_cat` (`k_id` INT(11) AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY, `forum_id` INT(11), `kategorie` TEXT);  ALTER TABLE `phpbb_topics` ADD `k_id` INT(10) DEFAULT '0';  (Change the name if you want. Then you must change the entries in the constans.php)  ---------------------------  ##########################################################################################open your lang_main.php (Change it for every Language you have. German and Englisch included)  ###----Find----  //// That's all Folks!  ##---Add before German----  //KATEGORIEN$lang['akt_kat']="Kategorie(n) erfolgreich Aktualisiert.";$lang['new_kat']="Neue Kategorie hinzufügen:";$lang['kat']="Kategorien Controlpanel";  ##---Add before English----  //KATEGORIEN$lang['akt_kat']="Categorie(s) Updated";$lang['new_kat']="Add New Categorie:";$lang['kat']="Categories Controlpanel";  ##------------------------------------------Save and Close lang_main.php##########################################################################################  Open includes/constants.php  ##----Find----define('VOTE_DESC_TABLE', $table_prefix.'vote_desc');define('VOTE_RESULTS_TABLE', $table_prefix.'vote_results');define('VOTE_USERS_TABLE', $table_prefix.'vote_voters');##-----After Add-----  //kategoriendefine('TOPIC_KAT', $table_prefix.'topic_cat');//kategorien  ##---------------------------  Save and close the constans.php##########################################################################################  open includes/function_post.php  ##------Find----function submit_post($mode, &$post_data, &$message, &$meta, &$forum_id, &$topic_id, &$post_id, &$poll_id, &$topic_type, &$bbcode_on, &$html_on, &$smilies_on, &$attach_sig, &$bbcode_uid, $post_username, $post_subject, $post_message, $poll_title, &$poll_options, &$poll_length    ##------inline, Find----$post_icon = 0, $topic_calendar_repeat  ##------inline, After, Add----, &$k_id##-----------------------------    ##----FIND in function submit_post------         $sql  = ($mode != "editpost") ? "INSERT INTO " . TOPICS_TABLE . " (topic_title, topic_desc, topic_poster, topic_time, forum_id, news_id, topic_status, topic_type, topic_icon, topic_calendar_time, topic_calendar_duration, topic_announce_duration, topic_calendar_repeat, topic_vote) VALUES ('$post_subject', '$topic_desc', " . $userdata['user_id'] . ", $forcetime, $forum_id, $news_id, " . TOPIC_UNLOCKED . ", $topic_type, $post_icon, $topic_calendar_time, $topic_calendar_duration, " . intval($topic_announce_duration) . ", '$topic_calendar_repeat', $topic_vote)" : "UPDATE " . TOPICS_TABLE . " SET topic_title = '$post_subject', topic_desc = '$topic_desc', news_id = $news_id, topic_type = $topic_type, topic_icon=$post_icon, topic_calendar_time = $topic_calendar_time, topic_calendar_duration = $topic_calendar_duration, topic_announce_duration = " . intval($topic_announce_duration) . "$extra, topic_calendar_repeat = '$topic_calendar_repeat'  " . (($post_data['edit_vote'] || !empty($poll_title)) ? ", topic_vote = " . $topic_vote : "") . " WHERE topic_id = $topic_id";##----Replace with----           $sql  = ($mode != "editpost") ? "INSERT INTO " . TOPICS_TABLE . " (topic_title, topic_desc, topic_poster, topic_time, forum_id, news_id, topic_status, topic_type, topic_icon, topic_calendar_time, topic_calendar_duration, topic_announce_duration, topic_calendar_repeat, topic_vote) VALUES ('$post_subject', '$topic_desc', " . $userdata['user_id'] . ", $forcetime, $forum_id, $news_id, " . TOPIC_UNLOCKED . ", $topic_type, $post_icon, $topic_calendar_time, $topic_calendar_duration, " . intval($topic_announce_duration) . ", '$topic_calendar_repeat', $topic_vote)" : "UPDATE " . TOPICS_TABLE . " SET topic_title = '$post_subject', topic_desc = '$topic_desc', news_id = $news_id, topic_type = $topic_type, topic_icon=$post_icon, topic_calendar_time = $topic_calendar_time, topic_calendar_duration = $topic_calendar_duration, topic_announce_duration = " . intval($topic_announce_duration) . "$extra, topic_calendar_repeat = '$topic_calendar_repeat'  " . (($post_data['edit_vote'] || !empty($poll_title)) ? ", topic_vote = " . $topic_vote : "") . ", k_id = $k_id   WHERE topic_id = $topic_id";  ##--------------------  Save an close the function_post.php##########################################################################################open /search.php  ##------Find----           if ( $show_results == 'posts' )         {             $sql = "SELECT pt.post_text, pt.bbcode_uid, pt.post_subject, p.*, f.forum_id, f.forum_name, t.*, u.username, u.user_id, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid                   FROM " . FORUMS_TABLE . " f, " . TOPICS_TABLE . " t, " . USERS_TABLE . " u, " . POSTS_TABLE . " p, " . POSTS_TEXT_TABLE . " pt                 WHERE p.post_id IN ($search_results)                     AND pt.post_id = p.post_id                     AND f.forum_id = p.forum_id                     AND p.topic_id = t.topic_id                     AND p.poster_id = u.user_id";         }         else         {             $sql = "SELECT t.*, f.forum_id, f.forum_name, u.username, u.user_id, u2.username as user2, u2.user_id as id2, p.post_username, p2.post_username AS post_username2, p2.post_time                 FROM " . TOPICS_TABLE . " t, " . FORUMS_TABLE . " f, " . USERS_TABLE . " u, " . POSTS_TABLE . " p, " . POSTS_TABLE . " p2, " . USERS_TABLE . " u2                 WHERE t.topic_id IN ($search_results)                     AND t.topic_poster = u.user_id                     AND f.forum_id = t.forum_id                     AND p.post_id = t.topic_first_post_id                     AND p2.post_id = t.topic_last_post_id                     AND u2.user_id = p2.poster_id";         }  ##----Replace With-----           //Kategorien         if ( $show_results == 'posts' )         {                                     $sql = "SELECT pt.post_text,k.kategorie, pt.bbcode_uid, pt.post_subject, p.*, f.forum_id, f.forum_name, t.*, u.username, u.user_id, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid                   FROM " . FORUMS_TABLE . " f, " . TOPICS_TABLE . " t, " . USERS_TABLE . " u, " . POSTS_TABLE . " p, " . POSTS_TEXT_TABLE . " pt LEFt JOIN " .TOPIC_KAT. " as k ON t.k_id=k.k_id                 WHERE p.post_id IN ($search_results)                     AND pt.post_id = p.post_id                     AND f.forum_id = p.forum_id                     AND p.topic_id = t.topic_id                     AND p.poster_id = u.user_id";                                                     }         else         {             $sql = "SELECT t.*, f.forum_id, f.forum_name, u.username, u.user_id, u2.username as user2, u2.user_id as id2, p.post_username, p2.post_username AS post_username2, p2.post_time, k.kategorie                 FROM " . TOPICS_TABLE . " t, " . FORUMS_TABLE . " f, " . USERS_TABLE . " u, " . POSTS_TABLE . " p, " . POSTS_TABLE . " p2, " . USERS_TABLE . " u2 LEFT JOIN ". TOPIC_KAT. " as k ON t.k_id=k.k_id                 WHERE t.topic_id IN ($search_results)                     AND t.topic_poster = u.user_id                     AND f.forum_id = t.forum_id                     AND p.post_id = t.topic_first_post_id                     AND p2.post_id = t.topic_last_post_id                     AND u2.user_id = p2.poster_id";                                     }//Kategorien      ##----FIND------  $topic_title = $searchset[$i]['topic_title'];  ##----Add After----  //KATEGORIEN            if($searchset[$i]['kategorie'] !=""){              $topic_cat ="[".$searchset[$i]['kategorie']."] ";           }else{             $topic_cat="";           }   //KATEGORIEN    ##----FIND------  $template->assign_block_vars("searchresults", array(                     'TOPIC_TITLE' => $topic_title,  ##----Replace With----  $template->assign_block_vars("searchresults", array(                     //Kategorien                     'TOPIC_CAT' => $topic_cat,                     //Kategorien                     'TOPIC_TITLE' => $topic_title,  ##----FIND------                   $template->assign_block_vars('searchresults', array( //-- mod : categories hierarchy --------------------------------------------------------------------//-- delete//                   'FORUM_NAME' => $searchset[$i]['forum_name'],//-- add                     'FORUM_NAME' => get_object_lang(POST_FORUM_URL . $searchset[$i]['forum_id'], 'name'),//-- fin mod : categories hierarchy ----------------------------------------------------------------                     'FORUM_ID' => $forum_id,  ##----Replace With----                   $template->assign_block_vars('searchresults', array( //-- mod : categories hierarchy --------------------------------------------------------------------//-- delete//                   'FORUM_NAME' => $searchset[$i]['forum_name'],//-- add                     'FORUM_NAME' => get_object_lang(POST_FORUM_URL . $searchset[$i]['forum_id'], 'name'),//-- fin mod : categories hierarchy ----------------------------------------------------------------                     'FORUM_ID' => $forum_id,                     //Kategorien                     'TOPIC_CAT' => $topic_cat,                     //Kategorien##--------------------  Save an close the search.php##########################################################################################  Open viewtopic.php  ##----Find----  $post_subject = ( $postrow[$i]['post_subject'] != '' ) ? $postrow[$i]['post_subject'] : '';  ##---Replace with----//kategorien     if($postrow[$i]['kategorie'] !=""){$postka= "[" .$postrow[$i]['kategorie']. "] ";     }else{     $postka= "";}     if ($postrow[$i]['post_id'] ==$forum_topic_data['topic_first_post_id']){       $post_subject = ( $postrow[$i]['post_subject'] != '' ) ? $postka.$postrow[$i]['post_subject'] : '';}else{            $post_subject = ( $postrow[$i]['post_subject'] != '' ) ? $postrow[$i]['post_subject'] : '';}$template->assign_vars(array(     'TOPIC_CAT' => $postka     ));    //kategorien  ##----Find-----$sql = "SELECT u.*, p.*,  pt.post_text, pt.post_subject, pt.bbcode_uid     FROM " . POSTS_TABLE . " p, " . USERS_TABLE . " u, " . POSTS_TEXT_TABLE . " pt     WHERE p.topic_id = $topic_id         $limit_posts_time         AND pt.post_id = p.post_id         AND u.user_id = p.poster_id     ORDER BY p.post_time $post_time_order, p.post_id     LIMIT $start, ".(isset($finish)? ((($finish - $start) > 0)? ($finish - $start): -$finish): $board_config['posts_per_page']);  ##----Replace with---$sql = "SELECT u.*, p.*,  pt.post_text, pt.post_subject, pt.bbcode_uid, k.kategorie     FROM " . POSTS_TABLE . " p, " . USERS_TABLE . " u, " . POSTS_TEXT_TABLE . " pt, " . TOPICS_TABLE. " t LEFT Join " .TOPIC_KAT. " as k  ON t.k_id=k.k_id     WHERE p.topic_id = $topic_id         $limit_posts_time         AND pt.post_id = p.post_id         AND u.user_id = p.poster_id         AND t.topic_id = $topic_id     ORDER BY p.post_time $post_time_order, p.post_id     LIMIT $start, ".(isset($finish)? ((($finish - $start) > 0)? ($finish - $start): -$finish): $board_config['posts_per_page']);      ##-----------------  Save an Close viewtopic.php##########################################################################################Open includes/functions_topics_list.php##---Find----           if( ( $replies + 1 ) > $board_config['posts_per_page'] )         {  ##----Add Before-----//kategorien         if($topic_rowset[$i]['k_id'] !=0)         {             $sql="select kategorie FROM " . TOPIC_KAT ." where k_id=" . $topic_rowset[$i]['k_id'];                         if ( $result = $db->sql_query($sql) )             {             $kat = $db->sql_fetchrow($result);             $topic_kat="[" .$kat['kategorie'] . "]";             }         }else{             $topic_kat="";         }//kategorien  ##----Find----             'TOPIC_TITLE'             => $topic_title,             'TOPIC_ANNOUNCES_DATES'  => $topic_announces_dates,             'TOPIC_CALENDAR_DATES'   => $topic_calendar_dates,  ##---After, Add-----             'TOPIC_KAT'             => $topic_kat,##--------------------  Save an Close functions_topics_list.php##########################################################################################Open viewforum.php  ##---Find----         if( ( $replies + 1 ) > $board_config['posts_per_page'] )         {  ##----Add Before-----//kategorien         if($topic_rowset[$i]['k_id'] !=0)         {             $sql="select kategorie FROM " . TOPIC_KAT ." where k_id=" . $topic_rowset[$i]['k_id'];                         if ( $result = $db->sql_query($sql) )             {             $kat = $db->sql_fetchrow($result);             $topic_kat="[" .$kat['kategorie'] . "]";             }         }else{             $topic_kat="";         }//kategorien  ##------------  ##----Find----         $template->assign_block_vars('topicrow', array(             'ROW_COLOR' => $row_color,  ##---Replace with-----         $template->assign_block_vars('topicrow', array(             'TOPIC_KAT' => $topic_kat,             'ROW_COLOR' => $row_color,##--------------------    Save and Close viewforum.php  ##########################################################################################  Open modcp.php  ##----Find----     else if ( $unlock )     {         $mode = 'unlock';     }##---Add after---  //kategorien EDIT     else if ( $edit )     {         $mode = 'edit';     }//Kategorien EDIT  ##---------      ##---Find----//// Obtain relevant data//if ( !empty($topic_id) ){     $sql = "SELECT f.forum_id, f.forum_name, f.forum_topics##---Replace with----//// Obtain relevant data//if ( !empty($topic_id) ){     $sql = "SELECT f.forum_id, f.forum_name, f.forum_topics, t.k_id##-------------------    ##----Find---ATTETION there are three very close           $template->assign_vars(array(             'META' => '<meta>')         );           message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, $lang['Topics_Locked'] . '<br><br>' . $message);           break;##---Add After------  //kategorien     case 'edit':         $page_title = $lang['Mod_CP'];         include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/page_header.'.$phpEx);         //Values auslesen                 $kategorie = ( !empty($HTTP_POST_VARS['kategorie']) ) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['kategorie'] : array($kategorie);         $kat_old = ( isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['kat_old']) ) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['kat_old'] : array($kat_old);         $add_cat = ( isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['add_cat']) ) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['add_cat'] : '';         $kat_del = ( isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['kat_del']) ) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['kat_del'] : array($kat_del);                 //Kategorien Updaten         $total_kat= count($kategorie);         $j=0;         $i=0;         if($total_kat>1)     {             while($j <total_kat>sql_query($sql)) )                 {                     message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not update Category table', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);                 }             }             }         //Kategorie hinzufügen         if(!empty($add_cat))     {             $add_cat= addslashes($add_cat);             $sql_k_u="INSERT INTO " . TOPIC_KAT ." (k_id, forum_id, kategorie) VALUES  ('', $forum_id, '$add_cat')";             if (!($result = $db->sql_query($sql_k_u)))             {                 message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not Insert Category table', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql_k_u);             }         }         //Kategorie Löschen         $c_del_k= count($kat_del);         if($c_del_k >1){         $j=0;         $i=0;         while($j <c_del_k>sql_query($sql_del)) )         {                         message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not Del Category in Kat Table ', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql_del);         }         if ( !($result = $db->sql_query($sql_del_t)) )         {                         message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not Del Category in Topic Table ', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql_del);         }         }         }         $redirect_page = "modcp.$phpEx?" . POST_FORUM_URL . "=$forum_id&sid=" . $userdata['session_id'];         //$message = sprintf($lang['akt_kat'], '<a>', '</a>');         $message= $lang['akt_kat'];         $message.="<br>";         $message.="<a>" . $lang['Previous']  . "</a>";         message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, $message);                             break;   //kategorien      ##--------------    ##---Find-----                       'L_MESSAGE' => $lang['Message'],                     'L_SELECT' => $lang['Select'], ##----Add after-----             //kategorien                     'L_ADD_KAT' => $lang['new_kat'],                     'L_KAT' => $lang['Category'],                     'L_KATE' => $lang['kat'],                     'L_DEL_KATE' => $lang['Delete'],             //kategorien    ##--------    ##----Find----             $topic_title = '';               if ( $row['topic_status'] == TOPIC_LOCKED )             {                 $folder_img = $images['folder_locked'];                 $folder_alt = $lang['Topic_locked'];             }##---Add before -----               //kategorien             if($row['k_id'] !=0){             $sql2="select kategorie FROM " . TOPIC_KAT ." where k_id=".$row['k_id'];             if ( $result2 = $db->sql_query($sql2) )                 {                     $kat = $db->sql_fetchrow($result2);                     $topic_kat="[" .$kat['kategorie'] . "]";                 }             }else{             $topic_kat="";             }             //kategorien  ##--------------  ##----Find-----                 'TOPIC_ID' => $topic_id,                 'TOPIC_ATTACHMENT_IMG' => topic_attachment_image($row['topic_attachment']),                                     'L_TOPIC_FOLDER_ALT' => $folder_alt)##----Before ADD-----                     'TOPIC_KAT' => $topic_kat,    ##----Find -----         $template->assign_vars(array(             'PAGINATION' => generate_pagination("modcp.$phpEx?" . POST_FORUM_URL . "=$forum_id&sid=" . $userdata['session_id'], $forum_topics, $board_config['topics_per_page'], $start),##----Add Before----  //kategorien         $sql_forum_k="select kategorie,k_id FROM " . TOPIC_KAT ." where forum_id=".$forum_id;             if ( $result_f = $db->sql_query($sql_forum_k) )             {             while($kat2 = $db->sql_fetchrow($result_f))             {                         $template->assign_block_vars('forum_katrow', array(                 'FORUM_KAT' => $kat2['kategorie'],                 'K_ID' => $kat2['k_id'])             );             }     }  //kategorien  ##---------------  ##-----Find----    $lock = ( isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['lock']) ) ? TRUE : FALSE;$unlock = ( isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlock']) ) ? TRUE : FALSE;  ##----Add after----  $edit = ( isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['edit']) ) ? TRUE : FALSE;    ##---------  Save and close modcp.php    ##########################################################################################  open posting.php      ##-----Find----       case 'newtopic':         if ( empty($forum_id) || !(empty($row['forum_link'])))         {             message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, $lang['Forum_not_exist']);         }           $sql = "SELECT *             FROM " . FORUMS_TABLE . "             WHERE forum_id = $forum_id";             ##----Add after----  //kategorien         $sql_kat="select * FROM " . TOPIC_KAT . " where forum_id=" .$forum_id. " ORDER BY kategorie" ;                 if ( $result = $db->sql_query($sql_kat) ){             $result2 = $db->sql_query($sql_kat);             $kat33 = $db->sql_fetchrow($result2);             $to_result=count($kat33);             if($to_result >=2){             $first= "<select>";             $first.="<option>$kat[kategorie]</option>";             while($kat = $db->sql_fetchrow($result)){             $first.="<option>$kat[kategorie]</option>";             }             $first.="</select> ";             $kat=$first;             }else{             $kat="<input>";             }             $template->assign_vars(array(             'TOPIC_CAT' => $kat,             ));                     }//kategorien##---------  ##----find----         $post_icon = ( $post_data['first_post'] ) ? $post_info['topic_icon'] : $post_info['post_icon'];//-- fin mod : post icon ---------------------------------------------------------------------------           if ( $mode == 'editpost' )         {  ##----Add After----//kategorien         if($post_id ==$post_info['topic_first_post_id'])         {                         $sql_kat2="select * FROM " . TOPIC_KAT . " where forum_id=" .$forum_id. " ORDER BY kategorie" ;                                 if ($result = $db->sql_query($sql_kat2)){         $result2 = $db->sql_query($sql_kat2);         $kat33 = $db->sql_fetchrow($result2);                 $to_cat=count($kat33);         if($to_cat >1){             $first= "<select>";             $first.="<option>$kat[kategorie]</option>";             while($kat = $db->sql_fetchrow($result)){             if(($post_info['k_id'])==$kat['k_id'])             {             $s="selected";             }else             {             $s="";             }             $first.="<option>$kat[kategorie]</option>";             }             $first.="</select>";             $kat=$first;         }else{         $kat="<input>";         }                         $template->assign_vars(array(             'TOPIC_CAT' => $kat,             ));                     }         }//kategorien  ##--------  ##------Find----             $username = ( !empty($HTTP_POST_VARS['username']) ) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['username'] : '';             $subject = ( !empty($HTTP_POST_VARS['subject']) ) ? trim($HTTP_POST_VARS['subject']) : '';     ##----Add before----             $k_id = $HTTP_POST_VARS['k_id'];##----  ##------Find----                 submit_post($mode, $post_data, $return_message, $return_meta, $forum_id, $topic_id, $post_id, $poll_id, $topic_type, $bbcode_on, $html_on, $smilies_on, $attach_sig, $bbcode_uid, str_replace("'", "''", $username), str_replace("'", "''", $subject), str_replace("'", "''", $message), str_replace("'", "''", $poll_title), $poll_options, $poll_length, $max_vote, $hide_vote, $tothide_vote, $forcetime, str_replace("'", "''", $topic_desc), $news_category, $topic_announce_duration, $topic_calendar_time, $topic_calendar_duration, $post_icon, $topic_calendar_repeat);##---Replace with----                 submit_post($mode, $post_data, $return_message, $return_meta, $forum_id, $topic_id, $post_id, $poll_id, $topic_type, $bbcode_on, $html_on, $smilies_on, $attach_sig, $bbcode_uid, str_replace("'", "''", $username), str_replace("'", "''", $subject), str_replace("'", "''", $message), str_replace("'", "''", $poll_title), $poll_options, $poll_length, $max_vote, $hide_vote, $tothide_vote, $forcetime, str_replace("'", "''", $topic_desc), $news_category, $topic_announce_duration, $topic_calendar_time, $topic_calendar_duration, $post_icon, $topic_calendar_repeat, $k_id);  ##----  ##----Find---         $select_sql = (!$submit) ? ', t.topic_title, t.topic_desc, t.topic_icon, t.topic_calendar_time, t.topic_calendar_duration, t.topic_calendar_repeat, t.topic_announce_duration, t.news_id, p.enable_bbcode, p.enable_html, p.enable_smilies, p.enable_sig, p.post_username, pt.post_subject, p.post_icon, pt.post_text, pt.bbcode_uid, u.username, u.user_id, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid' : '';  ##---Replace with----         $select_sql = (!$submit) ? ', t.topic_title, t.k_id, t.topic_desc, t.topic_icon, t.topic_calendar_time, t.topic_calendar_duration, t.topic_calendar_repeat, t.topic_announce_duration, t.news_id, p.enable_bbcode, p.enable_html, p.enable_smilies, p.enable_sig, p.post_username, pt.post_subject, p.post_icon, pt.post_text, pt.bbcode_uid, u.username, u.user_id, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid' : '';  ##--------  ##----Find---         $preview_subject = $subject;         $preview_username = $username;  ##----Add After----//kategorien         $k_id = $HTTP_POST_VARS['k_id'];//kategorien##--------  ##----Find---           $template->assign_vars(array(             'ERROR_MESSAGE' => $error_msg)         );         $template->assign_var_from_handle('ERROR_BOX', 'reg_header');     }##----Add After----  //kategorien     if($k_id>=0)         {                         $sql_kat2="select * FROM " . TOPIC_KAT . " where forum_id=" .$forum_id. " ORDER BY kategorie" ;                                 if ($result = $db->sql_query($sql_kat2)){         $result2 = $db->sql_query($sql_kat2);         $kat33 = $db->sql_fetchrow($result2);                 $to_cat=count($kat33);         if($to_cat >1){             $first= "<select>";             $first.="<option></option>";             while($kat = $db->sql_fetchrow($result)){             if(($k_id)==$kat['k_id'])             {             $s="selected";             }else             {             $s="";             }             $first.="<option>$kat[kategorie]</option>";             }             $first.="</select>";             $kat=$first;         }else{         $kat="<input>";         }                         $template->assign_vars(array(             'TOPIC_CAT' => $kat,             ));                     }         }//kategorien      ##--------  Save and Close Posting.php    ##########################################################################################  open posting_body.tpl  ##----find---<input>##----Add Before----{TOPIC_CAT}  ##-------  Save and Close posting_body.tpl##########################################################################################  Open modcp_body.tpl  ##----Find----<a>{topicrow.TOPIC_TITLE}</a></span></td>  ##----Inline, Add before----<b>{topicrow.TOPIC_KAT}</b>    ##----Find----  <input></td></tr></table>##----Add After----  <table>   <tr>   <th><span><b>{L_KAT}</b></span> </th>   <th><span><b>{L_DEL_KAT}</b></span> </th>     </tr>    <input>   <BEGIN>   <tr>     <td><span>{L_KAT}:</span> </td>         <td><span><input></span>         <td><span><input></span> </td>         <input>       </td>       </tr>   <END>   <tr>      <td><span>{L_NEW_KAT}</span> </td>       <td><span><input></span></td>       <td><span></span> </td>   </tr>   <tr>       <td> {S_HIDDEN_FIELDS}         <input>       </td>   </tr></table>##-----------------------------------  Save and Close modcp_body.tpl    ##########################################################################################  open viewtopic_body.tpl  ##---Find---  <tr>     <td>{TOPIC_TITLE}</td></tr>  ##----Replace with-----  <tr>     <td>{TOPIC_CAT} {TOPIC_TITLE}</td></tr>  Save and close viewtopic_body.tpl  ##########################################################################################  Open topics_list_box.tpl  ##----Find in the topicrow----         <span>{topics_list_box.row.MINICLOCK}{topics_list_box.row.NEWEST_POST_IMG}{topics_list_box.row.TOPIC_ATTACHMENT_IMG}{topics_list_box.row.L_NEWS}{topics_list_box.row.TOPIC_TYPE}</span><span>{topics_list_box.row.TOPIC_INFO}</span><span><a>{topics_list_box.row.TOPIC_TITLE}</a></span> <span>{topics_list_box.row.RATING}</span><span>  {topics_list_box.row.TOPIC_ANNOUNCES_DATES}##---Replace with----         <span>{topics_list_box.row.MINICLOCK}{topics_list_box.row.NEWEST_POST_IMG}{topics_list_box.row.TOPIC_ATTACHMENT_IMG}{topics_list_box.row.L_NEWS}{topics_list_box.row.TOPIC_TYPE}</span><span>{topics_list_box.row.TOPIC_INFO}</span><span>{topics_list_box.row.TOPIC_KAT} <a>{topics_list_box.row.TOPIC_TITLE}</a></span> <span>{topics_list_box.row.RATING}</span><span>  {topics_list_box.row.TOPIC_ANNOUNCES_DATES}  ##------------Save and close viewforum_body.tpl    ##########################################################################################  Open search_result_posts.tpl  ##----Find in the topicrow----  <td>{L_TOPIC}: <a>{searchresults.TOPIC_TITLE}</a></td>  ##---Replace with----  <td>{L_TOPIC}: {searchresults.TOPIC_CAT} <a>{searchresults.TOPIC_TITLE}</a></td>  ##------------Save and close search_result_posts.tpl    ##########################################################################################  Open search_result_topics.tpl  ##----Find in the topicrow----  <td><span>{searchresults.MINICLOCK}{searchresults.NEWEST_POST_IMG}{searchresults.TOPIC_TYPE}<a>{searchresults.TOPIC_TITLE}</a></span><br>  ##---Replace with----  <td><span>{searchresults.MINICLOCK}{searchresults.NEWEST_POST_IMG}{searchresults.TOPIC_TYPE}} {searchresults.TOPIC_CAT}<a>{searchresults.TOPIC_TITLE}</a></span><br>  ##------------Save and close search_result_topics.tpl    ##########################################################################################  Done with the primary Instal have Fun
Always use Protection

Please do not PM for support
Helter
Administrator
Administrator

Cash on hand: 187.60
IntegraMOD version: IM 3

PostAuthor: Angelus » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:42 pm

Hi Helter,

ok this works partly.

I have to "little" problems

1. in the vorum overwiev where all topic titles are listed the prefix is not shown. If I click on the topic and the postings are shown the prefix is shown.

2. If I click on "moderate this forum" on the bottom there is a new input field for the first prefix option but there was no text before so I did not know for what this field is. After you entered something in the text: "Categories Controlpanel: " occurs. I think this should also be visible before entering the first prefix?

I added some screenshots in the attached picture. Hope you can tell me if this is how it should be or if this is wrong.

Greetings
Thorsten

Angelus
Integra Member
Integra Member

PostAuthor: Helter » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:03 pm

I updated my first post. redo this edit

Open topics_list_box.tpl  ##----Find in the topicrow----         <span>{topics_list_box.row.MINICLOCK}{topics_list_box.row.NEWEST_POST_IMG}{topics_list_box.row.TOPIC_ATTACHMENT_IMG}{topics_list_box.row.L_NEWS}{topics_list_box.row.TOPIC_TYPE}</span><span>{topics_list_box.row.TOPIC_INFO}</span><span><a>{topics_list_box.row.TOPIC_TITLE}</a></span> <span>{topics_list_box.row.RATING}</span><span>  {topics_list_box.row.TOPIC_ANNOUNCES_DATES}##---Replace with----         <span>{topics_list_box.row.MINICLOCK}{topics_list_box.row.NEWEST_POST_IMG}{topics_list_box.row.TOPIC_ATTACHMENT_IMG}{topics_list_box.row.L_NEWS}{topics_list_box.row.TOPIC_TYPE}</span><span>{topics_list_box.row.TOPIC_INFO}</span><span>{topics_list_box.row.TOPIC_KAT} <a>{topics_list_box.row.TOPIC_TITLE}</a></span> <span>{topics_list_box.row.RATING}</span><span>  {topics_list_box.row.TOPIC_ANNOUNCES_DATES}  ##------------Save and close viewforum_body.tpl
Always use Protection

Helter
Administrator
Administrator

PostAuthor: Angelus » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:29 pm

Hi,

ok I changed this edit but I still have the same problem.
Furthermore I have 2 other issues:

When I try to make a new topic in a forum I get this error:

[code]Error in posting  DEBUG MODE  SQL Error ]

Furthermore I get a blank page opening some topics.

EDIT: I compared your edited first post with the first version. There are more than the one quoted edits. Should I redo the complete edits or only the one mentioned above?

Greetings
Thorsten

Angelus
Integra Member
Integra Member

PostAuthor: Helter » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:04 pm

recheck this edit in includes/function_post.php

##----FIND in function submit_post------         $sql  = ($mode != "editpost") ? "INSERT INTO " . TOPICS_TABLE . " (topic_title, topic_desc, topic_poster, topic_time, forum_id, news_id, topic_status, topic_type, topic_icon, topic_calendar_time, topic_calendar_duration, topic_announce_duration, topic_calendar_repeat, topic_vote) VALUES ('$post_subject', '$topic_desc', " . $userdata['user_id'] . ", $forcetime, $forum_id, $news_id, " . TOPIC_UNLOCKED . ", $topic_type, $post_icon, $topic_calendar_time, $topic_calendar_duration, " . intval($topic_announce_duration) . ", '$topic_calendar_repeat', $topic_vote)" ] || !empty($poll_title)) ? ", topic_vote = " . $topic_vote : "") . " WHERE topic_id = $topic_id";##----Replace with----           $sql  = ($mode != "editpost") ? "INSERT INTO " . TOPICS_TABLE . " (topic_title, topic_desc, topic_poster, topic_time, forum_id, news_id, topic_status, topic_type, topic_icon, topic_calendar_time, topic_calendar_duration, topic_announce_duration, topic_calendar_repeat, topic_vote) VALUES ('$post_subject', '$topic_desc', " . $userdata['user_id'] . ", $forcetime, $forum_id, $news_id, " . TOPIC_UNLOCKED . ", $topic_type, $post_icon, $topic_calendar_time, $topic_calendar_duration, " . intval($topic_announce_duration) . ", '$topic_calendar_repeat', $topic_vote)" : "UPDATE " . TOPICS_TABLE . " SET topic_title = '$post_subject', topic_desc = '$topic_desc', news_id = $news_id, topic_type = $topic_type, topic_icon=$post_icon, topic_calendar_time = $topic_calendar_time, topic_calendar_duration = $topic_calendar_duration, topic_announce_duration = " . intval($topic_announce_duration) . "$extra, topic_calendar_repeat = '$topic_calendar_repeat'  " . (($post_data['edit_vote'] || !empty($poll_title)) ? ", topic_vote = " . $topic_vote : "") . ", k_id = $k_id   WHERE topic_id = $topic_id";
Always use Protection

Helter
Administrator
Administrator

PostAuthor: Angelus » Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:36 am

Hi Helter,

I made the complete new changes following the instructions in your first post after your edit.

Solved Issues:
- In Topics List the Prefix is shown
- Inside topic the prefix is shown
- In ModCP the new field has now a label before "Add new category"
- SQL error (I updated install instructions from your fist post with code of your post before this post)

Open Issues:
- Creating a new topic the prefix is not stored. -> I choose a prefix and submit topic but the prefix is not set. Only editing (with setting the prefix) this new existing post saves the prefix.
- Opening Topics with many posts only shows a white page

I saw that the code changes in viewforum.php are completely in a commented area (/* */) so they will not be interpreted.

Greetings and thanks
Thorsten

Angelus
Integra Member
Integra Member

PostAuthor: Helter » Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:13 am

My primary computer just lost the MBR. I guess thats what I get for working on a gaming rig with rapters on raid 0 ...lol
I just ordered a new HD so I can save my data but it will be several days before I can access my ftp.
Im aware of the first open issue and I was working on it when my comp died. As for the second open issue, could be a memory problem on your server, or just a poorly coded mod. Check your available memory in your php.ini. If it is less than 8 or 16 megs, add memory in your forums config.php. There are many posts here that explain how to do this. You can also pm Michealo and have him look at the code in my first post to see if there are any open loops or other type issues that may cause your blank pages. I dont think it is the usuall language file problem causeing your white screen because it is only happening on large threads.
Always use Protection

Helter
Administrator
Administrator

PostAuthor: Angelus » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:47 pm

Hi Helter,

thanks for your support. Hope you get your data back, soon.

Hm obviously the blank page problem is not only a problem of this mod. Some topics I also cannot see using the original files. Interesting is that the test installation is on the same server than my productive installation and there I do not have any problems.

I will search for a topic with an installation you mentioned.

[color=#FF0000]EDIT]
I changed the memory from 16M to 32M and this seems to fix the problem.

Greetings
Thorsten

Angelus
Integra Member
Integra Member

PostAuthor: Angelus » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:45 am

Hi Helter,

hope your Hard Disk is fine again. Will you have time to have a look on the last problem still open in the next days? Hope it very much.

So thanks again

Regards
Thorsten

Angelus
Integra Member
Integra Member

Return to IntegraMOD 141