Sub Menu
Links Menu
Online Users

In total there are 307 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 305 guests

Most users ever online was 1091 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:27 pm

Registered users: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] based on users active over the past 60 minutes

There should be an Integramod for Android

Moderator: Integra Moderator

There should be an Integramod for Android

PostAuthor: viragotech » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:10 am

There should be an Integramod for Android and no I don't mean forum software.

take one of the many custom OS from the Android community [CM7], and Integramod it with all the best tools and gadgets free from the market and be like the software here. All you need on one and tested to run smooth together.

I see room for something like that in the Android world.

goes right from using a stock phone and just downloading apps, to having to do command line changes to make it custom. There is no in-between land that Integramod provided for me many years ago.
viragotech
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

Liked in: 0 post
Cash on hand: 0.00

Re: There should be an Integramod for Android

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:39 pm

Now that would be kind of cool actually.

Now for something funny, well to me any way, I am going to school for web design and application development. Specifically apps for phones..... Well, I am 19 weeks away from graduating and all we have covered for apps is nothing. Turns out they put me in classes for building desktop apps out of java and VBDOTNET. The two things I hate the most.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

If you build it, I can break it! ~ Whispered in the tone of the movie Field of Dreams.
MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

PostAuthor: viragotech » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:16 pm

Even more so with how the google android market works, they allow programs that hack and root your device. Customs rom are no big deal.

So one could put together an integramod android rom and get access to millions of folks selling it for 99cents a download.
viragotech
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

PostAuthor: MWE_001 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:25 pm

That would be cool in all, but I think selling anything with the Integramod name would go against the grain of what Master David and his staff had originally planned for. Unless it went to cover server cost or something of the such. That is strictly my opinion though and does not reflect the opinions of any other integra member.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

If you build it, I can break it! ~ Whispered in the tone of the movie Field of Dreams.
MWE_001
Sr Integra Member
Sr Integra Member

Return to Off Topic